Real estate Systems Integrator, Inc.
Information Collection and Use
- This policy covers how Real Estate Systems Integrator, Inc. (RESI) treats personal information that RESI collects and receives. Personal information is information about you or your visitors that is personally identifiable like name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that RESI does not own or control or to people that RESI does not employ or manage.
- RESI collects personal information when you register with RESI and when your visitors register on your website. Visitors to your website who register will be asked to provide information such as name, email address, zip code and type of property they are looking for.
- For some financial services your site may also ask for their address, and information about their assets. Once they register with your website and sign in to our services, they are not anonymous to you.
- RESI automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your visitor’s browsers, including their IP address, and the pages they request.
- RESI does not control or ask for age in any forms or registration purpose. It is your responsibility to make sure the registrants are of legal age to deal with real estate transactions or any other products and services you might be offering. You will need to communicate with their guardian to receive approval for such communication.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- RESI does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you or your visitors with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with RESI under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help RESI communicate with you about offers from RESI and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of RESI terms and conditions, or as otherwise required by law.
- RESI may set and access cookies on yours and your visitor’s computer.
- You can edit your RESI Account Information, at any time, by logging on to RESI Admin.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the RESI service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the RESI News, that are considered part of your RESI account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You or your visitor’s information will not be deleted from RESI’s systems until cancellation of services is completed.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you or your visitors to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- RESI does not view or control the flow of email on it servers. Email sent and received by customer or visitors are the property of our customers or their visitors.
- RESI may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your RESI account or by placing a prominent notice on our site or admin area.